How do you repair a torn leather armrest?
Cut a piece of a patch to cover the torn leather area. You can glue the patch on the underside of the leather console to cover the concerned area. You can also place a piece of leather in the tear to cover it properly.
How do you reupholster a door panel insert?
How to Reupholster Car Door Panels
- Remove the door panel from the door completely.
- Pop out any inserts from the door panel.
- Pull the old material off of the door panel and inserts that will be reupholstered.
- Work with one part at a time.
- Replace the inserts back into the door panel once all inserts and the panel have been covered in material.