What are epoxy dots?
BCI Crafts-Vintage Epoxy Dots: Round. These dots are clear, slightly domed, self-adhesive, circle dots that protect and seal the image underneath. They are scratch and water resistant and coordinate perfectly with bottle caps, bezel pendants and many other circular craft and jewelry designs.
Are epoxy stickers waterproof?
Epoxy Stickers, Waterproof and UV-resistant.
Can you Epoxy a sticker?
Can I Epoxy over Stickers, Photos, Concert Tickets, Corks, Bottle Caps, Stones, or Rocks? Yes. We recommend that you first glue down all your items with Elmer’s glue before using the epoxy so that they do not move. Next you will need to apply a seal coat of epoxy followed by a flood coat.
How do I use epoxy?
Do you have any resin pouring tips?
- Apply the resin a little bit at a time. Depending on the resin, it can pour quickly.
- Leave a bit of resin in the bottom of your pour cup. You can then check the resin in the cup to check to see if your resin is cured.
- A heat gun is great for removing bubbles from your resin.
Can you put a sticker in resin?
Stickers can be quite tricky to put in resin, but they are pretty easy to get the hang of, so don’t be discouraged!
What are epoxy stickers used for?
Epoxy stickers are an excellent inexpensive alternative to resin and glass domes when wanting to create a clear domed effect over an image. Learn to use these stickers on top of collage artwork, old photos, other stickers, or any other paper.
What are epoxy stickers made of?
Epoxy stickers, also known as 3D stickers or dome stickers are coated with a polyurethane resin. All custom epoxy stickers are made with with a hi-tack adhesive to create a strong bond to most surfaces.
How do you make resin dome stickers?
The 7-Step Resin Doming Application Process
- Get your environment right.
- Create a flat and level work surface.
- Load the resin into the applicator.
- Apply the resin – slowly – and wait.
- Wait for 3 minutes before repairs.
- Ready to cure.
- Stand back and admire your handy work.